If you wish to attend the free, no obligation next class of the Anger Management Program on Monday, July 30th at
6:00pm, please let us know by completing and returning the enclosed Registration form. This will allow us to call to remind you before the ﬁrst class and notify you if the schedule changes. You may, however, attend the ﬁrst session even if you do not return the Registration form.
The following will help you decide if you wish to attend:
- The Program consists of eight classes of between sixty and ninety minutes each.
- The first class is free. At this class you will:
- Be introduced to the basic ideas and skills for managing your anger
- Have the opportunity to decide if you wish to attend future classes
- If you choose to attend future classes, the cost is $35 per class for the next seven classes (a total of$245 for all eight classes, first class is free).
- The Program teaches skills to decrease anger and avoid aggression, practice these skills in classes and in real-life situations between classes, and have the opportunity to receive coaching to help you make the most effective use of these skills. Topics include:
- How to be less angry and less aggressive simply by paying attention.
- How to notice your anger warning signs and what to do when you notice them.
- Relaxation techniques to decrease and avoid anger.
- How to avoid anger by substituting calming thoughts for anger thoughts.
- Why and how to take a break when you are angry.
- Avoiding, decreasing, and resolving conflict by communicating effectively.
- If you are unsure if the Program is for you, you may:
- Attend the free ﬁrst session
- Call the instructor, Mahala Bach (605) 431.4106, who will help you decide
Instructions to register for and attend the Anger Management Program
- Complete the Registration Form below.
A. On the form, indicate whether when we call to remind you of the start date, we may leave a message either on voice mail or with a person who answers.
- Return the Registration Form to us.
A. Either mail it in the enclosed envelope
B. Or deliver it to the above address
- This will register you for the Program starting on the date you selected
- You may attend the ﬁrst session even if you do not return the Registration form.
- Come to Bach Counseling ofﬁce in Rapid City on Monday, July 30th.
A. Plan to arrive at least ten minutes before the 6 pm start time.
B. Check in at the Reception Desk.
C. Remember that the ﬁrst class is free and you are under no obligation to attend future classes